On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 17:17:20 +1100, Andy Farkas wrote:

> Are there any plans for the Initio INI-A100U2W PCI SCSI controller cards?
>
> You can get driver source code for FreeBSD from http://www.initio.com/

I would suggest looking at the list archives, but I don't think they're
available at the moment. :)

Anyway, Thomas Graichen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> is working on getting the
drivers integrated into FreeBSD.  He sent this URL with his last piece of
mail about the Initio controllers:

http://www.innominate.org/~tgr/projects/FreeBSD/iha

Anyway, if you've got questions about the status of the drivers, etc.,
contact Thomas.

Ken
--
Kenneth Merry