Hi,

This weekend I tried to setup a -current into my notebook. I made a
-SNAP at my home computer and after several attempts to instal the
system using any network interfaces I have I desided to setup the system
from the DOS partition. Here I found several problems:
1 - mount_msdos doesn't included into mfsroot floppy
2 - sysinstall recognize an extended-dos partition (a bit ugly, it tries
    to use a /dev/ad0s1 device instead of /dev/ad0s5 - and tries to mount
    it using mount_mfs which doesn't recognize file system type at all)
3 - sysinstall _doesn't_ recognize big primary DOS filesystem (FAT32) - it
    just show it as free space (may be it right and I just waist my disk
    space :-)) and when I create a freebsd partition sysinstall just erase
    my DOS partition. After that I reinstall windows leave freebsd
    partition unchanged and start freebsd installation again. I don't go
    into 'Partitions' menu at all, go to 'Labels' menu fix mount points
    after that sysinstall _FIX_ my partition table and delete primary DOS
    partition (I think it don't like windows ...) - I think this is
    not normal.

Best regards,
Andrey Rouskol

Sovintel

PS: May be I should fix my arms first ...