I am using a 5 minute old CURRENT and I just noticed some oddness with
the the treatment of my atapi LS-120 drive.

Of course, /stand/sysinstall scans all the storage devices when it runs,
well everything except the floppy drive.  It would make sense to ignore
the LS-120 drive as well, would it not?  It's basically a floppy drive
and then some.  I don't think most people will leave any media inside
the drive because they are often configured to be bootable, and that
would be a problem when restarting.

Can the scan of afd0 be eliminated from sysinstall?  Just to avoid this
ugly message:

afd0:  reading primary partition table: error reading fsbn 0

If only because it may seem to some users to be a problem, when there is
none.

Regards,

Nathan Kinsman