Hiya,

OK, I'll email him and ask him to post suggestions to this list, and
forward the message to me.  However, I am a FreeBSD newbie, recently
arriving from the Linux camp, so any specific problems/questions that
need to be asked should be asked by whoever is having the problem,
( i.e. I am not running -current yet! :)

Best Regards,

Daniel

On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 01:13:14PM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 12, 2000 at 03:08:49PM -0500, Donn Miller wrote:
> > Why don't we do it?  Let's find out from the maintainer of binutils
> > which version he recommends, and then integrate it into the next
> > version of -current.  We can find the bugs and fix them on our own.
> > Personally, I'd like to find out what's taking so long.
>
> I welcome others to do this -- please -- talk is cheap, so lets just do
> it.  I've already tried getting a clear sense of direction from the
> Binutils list, but failed.  I would like to know what others find.  Until
> some clear direction is found, I (and I believe the others that would
> have the notion to to do it) am not moving our binutils forward.
>
> --
> -- David    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

Daniel Robbins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]