> Tried to install the snapshot, but it hangs at Probing devices.
> ALT-F2 shows as last entry:
>
> DEBUG: Found a disk device named mlxd0
>
> Verbose boot seems not to show more. System is still active, ALT-CONTROL-DEL
> will ask if you really want to stop the install.
>
> System is an AMD K7-750, 256MB memory, some Matrox Millinium PCI card,
> Intel fxp, Mylex AcceleRaid 250 controller. Any ideas ? Mike ?

This is a weird one; I've seen it a couple of times now.  Try hitting Esc
or Enter _once_ on the vty with the "probing devices" message.  It almost
looks like something's losing the display update...

\\ Tell him he should learn how to fish himself,  \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
\\ and he'll hate you for a lifetime.             \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]