> On 24-Jan-99 Alfred Perlstein wrote:
> > On Sat, 23 Jan 1999, Mike Smith wrote:
> >
> >> Finally, why not just use a local repository you weenie?  8)
> >
> > Because, certain other weenies :) have web pages up on
> > http://www.freebsd.org/handbook that don't explain how to do this, and
> > aren't very clear on the topics that ARE discussed. :)
>
> You've got a lot to learn if you think this kind of unconstructive
> slap in the face is going to inspire or motivate anybody.

This probably should have been a private mail; it requires IRC context
before it's clear.

Alfred was having some conceptual difficulties with the CVS repository
concept; I think he's got it sorted out now.  I'm not sure whether it
was a documentation issue or just a stubborn idea-firewall.

\\  sometimes you're behind.      \\  m...@smith.net.au
\\  The race is long, and in the  \\  msm...@freebsd.org
\\  end it's only with yourself.  \\  msm...@cdrom.com