<19990125083308.b3...@tidalwave.net>Lee Cremeans writes:
>i0.
>> >7.1
>>
>> Don't you know if I can upgrade only one file, ide_pci.c? STABLE seems to no
>> much stable right now :-(
>
>Just updating wd.c and ide_pci.c should work.
No. wd.c requires some more files. I'd better wait a bit, unless some kind sou
l will tell me what and how should I do.

opt_ide_delay.h is the missing one for wd.c, and just updating ide_pci.c
results in totally broken wd.

Alex.

--
Alexander B. Povolotsky                            [ICQ 18277558]
[2:5020/145]  [http://freebsd.svib.ru] [tark...@asteroid.svib.ru]