Just another data point.  I just updated my 2xPII/300 system to
4.0-CURRENT last night (Tues Jan 26), and I'm running Netscape 4.5 just
fine - no crashes od any odd behavior at all.  VM_STACK is defined, I
have 256Mb RAM, and 256Mb swap (which is currently untouched since the
reboot) striped across 2 disks.  A make -j8 buildworld also succeeded
early this morning at about 5am.  Softupdates is turned on for all
disks and all partitions except /tmp which is async mfs.

        -- Parag Patel