Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:

> OK,
>
> found another reproducable coredumper:
>
> whenever I click a mailto: HREF it inadvertly dumps core.

Does it truly dump core, or does it merely go away?  It's a known problem with
Communicrasher 4.5 on UNIX platforms that trying to use any of the mail stuff
(including mailto links in web pages) without first starting up the mail client
will cause it to generate a Bus Error and and rather abruptly die.  (Check the
"Communicator for UNIX News group on the secnews.netscape.com News server.)
The simple workaround is to first open up the mail client thing, *then* try to
use the web browser part.

ct