On Sat, Feb 19, 2000 at 08:34:42PM -0800, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> 1. They're in Canada

What does that buy them?  They have the same restrictions on rsaref since
it originated from the USA.

> 2. What they do appears to be kind of icky, e.g. it requires more
>    "hand work" than I think the average FreeBSD user would be willing
>    to accept

By handwork you man building, or installing?  When I put OpenBSD 2.6 on
my sparc5, I did a normal install and then ftp'ed down the proper
ssl-base package.  Then a simple pkg_add.  Since OpenBSD does not have
our ``pkg_add -r'' functionalitiy, it wasn't as simple as we could make
it.

--
-- David    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])