> Thus libg++ classes are a purely FSF class library that shouldn't be used
> for any new code development.  The current libg++ only contains what was
> left after the ISO stdlibc++ stuff was gutted.

Thanks for the explanation - that makes things much clearer.  So, I
guess we shoot for libstdc++ as the "minimum requirements" and perhaps
provide libg++ as well (not necessarily initially) just for the
convenience of those porting code from environments where the GNU
library functions were used.

I've just built the world and kernel from egcs-2.91.62 and it
seems to work pretty well.  I haven't really stress the system
all that much yet, but it hasn't misbehaved in any way yet.

- Jrodan