> gnu/lib/libstdc++/Makefile this part of CFLAGS shoild be
> -I${EGCSDIR}/gcc/cp/inc rather than -I${EGCSDIR}/gcc/cp/inc/exception
> (after all, ${EGCSDIR}/gcc/cp/inc/exception is a file).

Yes.  What I was working on is newer than the CVS repository.  I'm
chasing several issues & moving things around.  I haven't been keeping
the CVSup'able totally bits upto date in the past few days.

Tonight or Sunday, I hope to have the same thing I'm working on available
to all.

--
-- David    (obr...@nuxi.com  -or-  obr...@freebsd.org)