On Wed, Apr 14, 1999 at 03:57:32PM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:
> What it means is that cc -aout has been broken since the conversion to
> egcs, and now it is supposedly working.

I see ``supposedly'' sounds about right :)

> Don't know about building an aout world.

According to my system, no... I wanted to rebuild the aout bits too in an
attempt to cure communicator's core creation craze, but alas. Wouldn't it be
nice if the friendly folks at Netscape created an ELF version of their browser?

Thanks anyway.

--
Jos Backus                          _/  _/_/_/    "Reliability means never
                                   _/  _/   _/     having to say you're sorry."