Hello,

Well, this is exactly what I've conluded : don't use the loader for now (I've
recompiled my kernel).

I had a mail exchange with Mike Smith (on -Current) and I told him I would very much
like to have a committer add a comment in /boot/loader.conf telling newbies about with
little problem (don't know if I was heard)

     TfH

Sheldon Hearn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 23/02/2000 12:09:53