what is this shit?  damn, i need to tell my uncle, he used to be an
assemblies of god preacher, and he has enough choice words on those
racists to fill a book...

this shit doesn't belong here.

In reply:
> CALL TODAY TO ORDER THIS BOOK - (800) 305-1458 [24hrs.]
> "What nobody had the nerve to tell you until now."
> "Real evidence of what you only suspected."
> "The Black Church as you've never known it before."
>

> Pulpit Confessions:
> Exposing The Black Church
>
> by
> N. Moore
>
> $16.00
> ISBN: 0-9658299-2-8
> _____________________________
> Pulpit Confessions: Exposing The Black Church is an honest,
> behind the scenes look at the African-American church. The
> author spent a decade as a preacher and pastor in the black
> church and is actually betraying an unofficial code of
> silence by writing this book.

[rest of racist drivel deleted]

jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you    |  "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid  |  briefed, debriefed, indexed, or