:I'm full of all sorts of good news today. :-(
:
:The machine I'm having such problems with just hung. Fortunately, I was
:able to get at it with
:ddb and force it to dump. The resulting core gives me this stack trace:

    What kind of machine is this?  3.x or 4.x?  This could be another pmap
    issue but I doubt it.

    I think it's time for me to install VMWare :-)

    The process may not be 'stuck' in vop_defaultop ... it may be in an
    infinite loop at a higher level instead (e.g. in sync_fsync() or
    nfs_sync()).

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>