On Sun, 2 May 1999, Bruce Evans wrote:
> Fast interrupts were broken in early versions of new-bus.  Without
> fast interrupts, sio interrupt latency is limited by the worst spl
> hog in the system.

Yes I know that, but I believe this was later fixed. I'm running a kernel
compiled today and the sio overflows still happen. Also adding in the
sound problems which seem to be caused by missing interrupts, I think we
have a bug in the interrupt code after the newbus changes.

Blaz Zupan, b...@amis.net, http://www.herbie.amis.net
Medinet d.o.o., Linhartova 21, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia