This problem is easily reproducible.

However to do so, you need a ROM image for an arcade game that the
Multi Arcade Machine Emulator emulates as it wont do it without any
roms in the directory "/usr/local/lib/mame/roms".

I am using xmame installed from the ports collection
(/usr/ports/emulators/xmame) on a very recent -CURRENT machine.

If I run xmame *before* I get online with user mode ppp (or while
I am on the net), the serial ports get hosed and I have to reboot
or I continually get silo overflows.

This is not right as it happens AFTER I exit xmame !!!

Please can someone else reproduce this problem as I'd hate to think
its only on the systems I have owned (Pentium 166 and Celeron 300).

--
| Work: matthew.th...@dsto.defence.gov.au | Home: thy...@camtech.net.au |