:Matt, I told you about this before, but completely forgot about it. After
:doing considerable testing on my test servers, i thought -current was safe
:enough to try on our production shell servers. I installed -current on one
:of my servers, and to my dismay, it hung. :)
:
:Within 5 minutes of running, nearly every process is blocked on 'inode',
:with the exception of a single 'cp' stuck in vmopar.
:
:I have a very silly, *very* poorly written script i run out of cron, every
:10 mins or so, to update my passwd and group files.
:
:#/bin/sh
:...
:
:What more info do you need for help in debugging this?
:
:Kevin

    This is great!  Just what I've been looking for!  I'll try to reproduce
    the lockup today.  If it is stuck in vmopar I already have a good idea
    about what is going on.

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>