> >Something on the order of modules.old is going to need to
> >be implemented.
>
> Not to mention /boot/kernel.old.config ...
>
> I think you are seeing -current as the norm.  You shouldn't.  Under
> -stable the modules should (tm) continue to work since there are not
> made API changes in -stable.

BUT we shouldn't make it easy for our developers (who do need to run
-CURRENT) to kill themselves.  Our development time is limited, and
recovering from a bum kernel can be a PITA in some situations, so lets
not waste our development time when we don't need to.

--
-- David    (obr...@nuxi.com  -or-  obr...@freebsd.org)