        [ML]  If I understand you correctly, you want to resource track
the IRQ's so if one device that uses one particular IRQ is active,
another one cannot be activated?

        Example:
        I have a modem on sio1 and digicam on sio3 (both on IRQ3).  I
can either use my modem or download the photos, but not both at the same
time.

        That would be nice.  I don't known whether this is already
supported as I don't have sio3 :)  (I don't have sio1 either :)

        /Marino