On 05/08/2010 02:21 PM, Jack Vogel wrote:
The cable, its a simple thing but make SURE you try that, a slightly
damaged one can do weird things and its quick to check, don't overlook
it.

Jack

On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 10:22 AM, joe <j...@hostedcontent.com
<mailto:j...@hostedcontent.com>> wrote:

    On 05/08/2010 01:53 PM, Jack Vogel wrote:

        I still am not clear on this system, how many ports are on it,
        and its
        an 82576?
        Sounds to me like you've proven its not on the box if you can do
        fine
        when its
        on its own. So change ports in the switch, as I said, change
        cables, must be
        something in that environment.

        Jack

        On Sat, May 8, 2010 at 10:04 AM, joe <j...@hostedcontent.com