On Sat, 17 Jul 2010, Rui Paulo wrote:

This doesn't indicate any problem. I suggest you try to figure out what
interrupt is causing this by adding printfs or disabling drivers one by one.

I've no idea where to even begin on something like that. Given that there are other -current users who are also having problems (particularly with the nvidia drivers) I'm wondering if some sort of systemic debugging isn't in order here?

Doug

                        -- Pablo Picasso