On Tue, 21 Dec 2010, Mike Tancsa wrote:

I think Tinderbox has a bad source tree. Lines 557 and 569 make sense from the old version of kern_fail.c before either of my commits. So is Tinderbox somehow building with an old kern_fail.c but an updated sys/fail.h? That would explain the build error, but I have no idea how it could have gotten into such a situation.

Sometimes the Subversion->CVS exporter becomes upset. It would be worth checking out the CVS version of those files and making sure they contain what you expect -- if not, it could well be a problem there.

Robert

It updates from my local mirror which updates from cvsup18. The last update was

CVSup update ends at 2010-12-21 16:44:39
CVSup update begins at 2010-12-21 17:43:00
Updating from cvsup18.freebsd.org
Connected to cvsup18.freebsd.org
Updating collection cvs-all/cvs
Append to CVSROOT-ports/commitlogs/ports
Append to CVSROOT-src/commitlogs/sys
Edit ports/devel/p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime/Makefile,v
Edit ports/devel/p5-DateTime-Format-Strptime/distinfo,v
Edit ports/multimedia/playd/Makefile,v
Edit ports/multimedia/playd/distinfo,v
Edit src/sys/nfsserver/nfs_srvsubs.c,v
src/sys/nfsserver/nfs_srvsubs.c,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer
entire file
Edit src/sys/sparc64/include/cpufunc.h,v
src/sys/sparc64/include/cpufunc.h,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer
entire file
Edit src/sys/sparc64/include/vmparam.h,v
src/sys/sparc64/include/vmparam.h,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer
entire file
Edit src/sys/sparc64/sparc64/tick.c,v
src/sys/sparc64/sparc64/tick.c,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer
entire file
Edit src/sys/sys/mount.h,v
src/sys/sys/mount.h,v: Checksum mismatch -- will transfer entire file
Skipping collection gnats/current
Skipping collection www/current
Skipping collection mail-archive/current
Updating collection distrib/self
Applying fixups for collection cvs-all/cvs
Fixup src/sys/nfsserver/nfs_srvsubs.c,v
Fixup src/sys/sparc64/include/cpufunc.h,v
Fixup src/sys/sparc64/include/vmparam.h,v
Fixup src/sys/sparc64/sparc64/tick.c,v
Fixup src/sys/sys/mount.h,v
Finished successfully
CVSup update ends at 2010-12-21 17:45:11