On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 00:30, Tim Kientzle <t...@kientzle.com> wrote:
> I have a FreeBSD-CURRENT AMD64 system here that was last updated at r215029.
>
> I'm trying to update it to r219079, but the build fails in lib/libz when it
> tries to compile gvmat64.S.  It looks like the Makefile here has a workaround
> for clang on AMD64, but it doesn't seem to actually be working in this case.

Hi all

I'm using AMD64 with clang and I having the same problem. I guess
since 23th february. I tried to 'svn up' yesterday but the problem
remains

/tmp/cc-5pKuc1.s:336:3: error: unknown use of instruction mnemonic
without a size suffix ret 0 ^
*** Error code 1
Stop in /mnt/data/system/src/lib/libz.

--
Marcelo Rossi
"This e-mail is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights."