On Sat, Mar 04, 2000 at 01:00:33AM -0500, Louis A. Mamakos wrote:
> > current.freebsd.org is currently down due to a hardware failure. I don't
> > have an ETA on when it will be back up again, due to it being offsite.
> > I'll post more info as it becomes available.
>
> Usually hardware and software craps out when the "demo detector" kicks
> in.  It seems that the we've got our own version, the "Jordan travel
> detector."

Hm. The Dutch have their own version: as soon as Jordan hits Dutch
soil the weather becomes absolutely miserable (this time snow and hail and
wind and .. beuh). Jordan is now on his way to the UK. Tomorrow the weather
is forecasted to be better..

--
Wilko Bulte                     Arnhem, The Netherlands
http://www.tcja.nl              The FreeBSD Project: http://www.freebsd.org