On 05/03/11 19:19, Francois Gerodez wrote:
Hi all,

I'm currently running FreeBSD 8.1 (latest update) and I'm experiencing a
similar issue. HTML5 videos are very laggy (both image and sound) with
Firefox 4. I ended up installing the flash player to watch youtube
streaming.

I didn't spot any particular warning/error messages so I don't know where to
start...

I have these symptoms too, but usually if I pause the video, send it back to the start with the slider and finally start playing it goes smoothly usually.

This is quite strange, I know. Perhaps someone else should check if this is the same for everyone or just something that is happening to me.

--
Guido Falsi <m...@madpilot.net>