30.08.2011 12:30, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
On 08/29/2011 10:58 PM, Volodymyr Kostyrko wrote:
If that page would be updated at least monthly giving fair comparison
with other os'es it could serve a big pros list for preferring FreeBSD
over other systems.

I dont think a monthly update is the good solution.
A per release update is better, as far as releases bring a new set that
could be compared.

I don't think all other OS'es will bring new set of features only when FreeBSD is released.

Then, a deep knwoledge of the other OSes is required in order to keep
credit. I think it's a huge amount of work, that should be assigned to
the project itself.

IMHO, Let's delegate this task to Wikipedia or StackOverflow...

I totally disagree. Sites like Wikipedia or StackOverflow serve they own means. When it comes to the point of selecting os you need to show exec one page or even give him one document and searching different bits of information on different sites wouldn't be pretty. Besides it's much better to have control over this page to make sure it's fresh and current.

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.