30.08.2011 12:23, Sergey Kandaurov wrote:
[Taking random email.]

I think we could merge the $subj web page with this one (which is
more actual, as of 7.0): http://www.freebsd.org/features.html

The pages serve different purposes. There's no point in elaborating about feature X if feature X support doesn't differ from other OS implementation. And we should focus on major differences, not just any other feature.

Despite we are a company of enthusiasts most enthusiasts once in a lifetime come to the problem of explaining why this OS is better than other or why we shouldn't count on FreeBSD yet.

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.