Folks,

        I've got a machine I'd like to test 4.0 on (and a second hard
drive I can use for the testing), but I'd prefer to install 4.0 from
scratch on that hard drive, as opposed to trying the upgrade path.

        Do you use the same boot floppies and simply specify the path as
being i386/RELEASES/4.0-RELEASE instead?  Or would this require
somehow using the snapshots?  And how do you do that?

        I don't recall these questions being answered in the Handbook or
discussed any time recently on this list, but if I've missed
something, I would appreciate it if you would point me at the
appropriate FM to R.

        Thanks!