On 13/12/2011 09:00, Andrey Chernov wrote:
I observe ULE interactivity slowness even on single core machine (Pentium 4) in very visible places, like 'ps ax' output stucks in the middle by ~1 second. When I switch back to SHED_4BSD, all slowness is gone.

I'm also seeing problems with ULE on a dual-socket quad-core Xeon machine with 16 logical CPUs. If I run "tar xf somefile.tar" and "make -j16 buildworld" then logging into another console can take several seconds. Sometimes even the "Password:" prompt can take a couple of seconds to appear after typing my username.

--
Bruce Cran