On 01/10/12 17:21, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
Hello, Lev.
You wrote 11 января 2012 г., 3:05:29:

   OH! I have top running right now, when it "hangs". 0% idle time, LA
  becomes 20 when it have only 35 processes at all, but there is no specific
  process consuming CPU.
  Ok, it seems, that here is a problem (CPU time :

PID USERNAME PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU COMMAND
  12 root     -16    -     0K     8K sleep   18:35 30.18% ng_queue

  And after that 5 minutes without updates, than normal numbers. It
seems, that root of problem is:

  (a) netgraph in this version of kernel
    OR
  (b) new mpd 5.6 (previous version had 5.5).

P.S. Adding net@ and mav@ to CC, original posting with all data is in
current@

If it were me, I would also try with the older 44BSD scheduler, just to see what happens.

--
Chuck Burns
The Southern Libertarian