Matt Heckaman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in list.freebsd-current:
 > Speaking of ISOs, where is the 4.0-RELEASE ISO,

It doesn't exist yet.  If I understood Jordan correctly, he
wants to wait a bit after the release and let the dust settle
a bit before creating the CD-ROM set for Walnut Creek.

However, I've built a custom ISO image, maybe it's helpful for
you.  It's available from ftp7.de.freebsd.org in the directory
/pub/FreeBSD/CD-ROM-images/4.0-RELEASE (please read the README
file first).

Regards
   Oliver

--
Oliver Fromme, Leibnizstr. 18/61, 38678 Clausthal, Germany
(Info: finger userinfo:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

"In jedem Stück Kohle wartet ein Diamant auf seine Geburt"
                                         (Terry Pratchett)