> Yes, I did, to get into the debugger.  Now I wonder, if there is some
> other bug that I need to chase around, how should I proceed?

You can try looking at the stack further above the atkbd interrupt, since
that's where it was running when it took the interrupt.  If there's
nothing there, then it was running in userspace and you might want to try
the 'ps' command.

\\ Tell him he should learn how to fish himself,  \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
\\ and he'll hate you for a lifetime.             \\  [EMAIL PROTECTED]