Hi,

I am getting a panix when I boot a newly compiled system with sources
downloaded yesterday. The panic was still there with the sources from three
days ago.

The panic regards /usr/src/sys/vm/uma_core/c line 2040.

The machine is a Lenovo X220. I do not expect anything specific loaded yet as I
load the Intel KMS module manually after the system is up and running on the
console.

How could I help you there?

I would need some hand holding there as I am travelling at the moment and have
only this machine with me without much documentation available.

Moving back to this

FreeBSD X220.ovitrap.com 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #4: Thu Jun 21
14:29:15 WIT 2012

solves the problem for me.

Erich