On 8/2/12 9:53 AM, Doug Barton wrote:
On 08/02/2012 09:44, Garrett Cooper wrote:
The "Watson/Losh connection" worked really well in BSDCan 2010 :).
I wasn't going to mention that, since I didn't want to tell tales out of
school. But the fact that remote participation actually was provided for
"the right people," even though I was told repeatedly that it wasn't
possible, actually highlights a big part of the problem.
bandwidth was limited and a single 1:1 skype connection was all we really could do.

I did broadcast sessions a few years ago using the apple quicktime server
but it was a lot of work and I think one person looked at part of one session.

Doug