Hey there gary,

this works for talktalk/UK ADSL modem in PPPoE mode, or did beore my house move ill double cobnfirm in 6 days when my new line is active.

#talktalk:
        set reconnect 999 1
        set device PPPoE:xl0 # replace xl1 with your Ethernet device
        set authname my-house-phone-num...@talktalk.net
        set authkey myAdsl password
        set dial
        set login