On 17.12.2012 03:29, Adrian Chadd wrote:
On 16 December 2012 15:37, Alexander Motin <m...@freebsd.org> wrote:
Here is one more version. Unless something new will be found/reported this
may be the last one, because me and Davide are quite satisfied with the
results. If everything will be fine, I think we could commit it to HEAD
closer to the end of the week:
http://people.freebsd.org/~mav/calloutng_12_16.patch

Don't you think one week is a little on the low side for reviewing
something this critical?

It was in public development for the last half a year. IIRC, previous announce by Davide few months ago caused no any feedback. If you say you will review it in two weeks, I will wait for two weeks. But I don't want to wait without a purpose.

Would you mind approaching some of the cluster peeps and seeing if
they'll run this up on the ref10* boxes and VMs, just to get some
further exposure?

Are the ref* system have any load to see anything?

--
Alexander Motin