On 2012-12-23 16:58, Jakub Lach wrote:
It looks clang/libreoffice has been broken a bit earlier (before import).

Currently building libreoffice on -STABLE with gcc47.

I keep hearing different reports; some people say it works, others say
it does not.  But very seldom with detailed error reports. ;-)

Also, if you are talking about 9-STABLE, then that is still with clang
3.1.  If people are interested, I could post a patch that updates clang
in 9-STABLE to 3.2, so some test runs can be done with it.  In any case,
I will merge 3.2 to 9-STABLE in a week or two.