On 4/11/13 5:18 PM, Andre Oppermann wrote:
Excuse me for being slightly spammy but I've received feedback that we
haven't spread this information widely enough outside the inner circles
and interested people missed the announcement.

EuroBSDcon 2013: September 28-29 in Malta

EuroBSDcon is the European technical conference for users and developers of BSD-based systems. The conference will take place Saturday and Sunday
28-29 September at the Hilton Conference Centre in St. Julian's, Malta
(tutorials and FreeBSD Developer Summit on preceding Thursday and Friday,
talks on Saturday and Sunday).  [Yes, very nice weather at that time of
year, about 26/19C sunny no rain, Social event on Saturday evening is going
to be a sunset beach BBQ]

The web page suggest I bring my wife AND my spouse.. what if they don't know about each other?