Could anyone who uses a Parallel Zip drive with FreeBSD 4.0 and up ('and
better' I almost wrote there :-) send me a message wether it works?

I'm trying to resolve PR 16153, but have no clue where to look

If it does not work, please tell me

- what version of the OS you are using

- at which point it stoppped working (date, version of FreeBSD, which
upgrade step, etc.)

- if possible and you are willing, please send me the output dmesg as an
attachment.

Thanks in advance!

Nick

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          USB project