On 08/26/13 21:02, Lundberg, Johannes wrote:
Hi Hans

Thanks but nothing of that makes any difference. Well, it's gonna be
difficult to find the diff I think... The oldest image I could find was
from May.

What I'm doing now is compiling a bootonly.iso of current with a xhci.h/c
that's reverted to 9.1 release version to see if that will boot.

Hi,

If it just hangs, can be an IRQ looping issue.

You can also try to boot using bootverbose and configure the xhci driver with debugging on in the sys/dev/usb/controller/xhci.c by default to see just what is exactly going on.

If you can suggest a patch, that would be great.

--HPS