> IMHO, it's not such a bad idea.  freebsd-current _is_ the place to
> report problems with -current, why can't the report be produced by a
> daemon?

Becuase it's chunky and regular enough that I don't see why we
also can't just create a new notification service for it.

Think a bit bigger-picture also; theoretically, we should have these
reports for -current and the RELENG_3 and RELENG_4 branches.  The
machine-resources are available for it, we just haven't organized
it properly.

- Jordan