Warner Losh wrote:
> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Poul-Henning Kamp writes:
> : >Almost none.  I don't actually mount nfs partitions until I type mount
> : >foo:/bar /bar.  There's no network card active at that time anyway...
> :
> : But does the nfs filesystems you mount have any bdevs on them ?
>
> I've not mounted any filesystems when I get the message.  I get it
> when nfsd starts up in the boot process.

Just a thought.. I got this message even though I thought I'd gotten rid of
all bdevs..  It turned out there were some hidden in sub directories.  Do
a 'find /dev -type b' to be sure... :-)

(if not, I'll shut up :-).

Cheers,
-Peter
--
Peter Wemm - [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]