On 2/24/2014 6:56 AM, Daniel Kalchev wrote:
One of the many problems with removing functionality is very well
illustrated by what happens now, when you upgrade an pre-10 system
running nameserver: you end up without it and eventually without your
nameserver database as well. Imagine, one day a user updates their
10-stable to 11-stable only to find out mail is no more.

I understand your point, but that would mean they didn't read the release notes or UPGRADING prior to doing so. That is not a problem we can fix in software.