On Fri, 21 Apr 2000, Warner Losh wrote:

> In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> "Andrew Reilly" writes:
> : Have you got "X11Forwarding yes"
>
> Ahem.  "ForwardX11 yes" is what's documented and is known to work.

While this whole thing is being discussed, does anyone know of either a
configuration variable or environmental variable that ssh reads, that will
give the same effect as the -q flag, so that I can stop seeing those
stupid warnings about the size of the key being off by one?

Thanks.

Chuck Robey            | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.