On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 03:30:27PM -0500, Richard Wackerbarth wrote:

> And if I put up, will you (the organization) use it? It's certainly too much

I cannot remember anybody ever having a guarantee that their submission
will be incorporated into FreeBSD, code-unseen.  That's not how it works.

So, I suppose you can now go off and whimper about how closed-minded
we are and not bother writing any code, just like countless people
before you have.  Easy, huh?

--
Matthew Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> * Science rules.
http://www.pobox.com/~mph/           *