On Tue, Apr 25, 2000 at 10:55:36AM -0500, Robert Small <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Ok, I got the buildworld to finih up this morning, but when I try
> installworld, I get:
> m/vm_zone.h -> vm/vm_zone.ph
> vm/vnode_pager.h -> vm/vnode_pager.ph
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils/h2ph.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl/utils.
> *** Error code 1
>
> Stop in /usr/src/gnu/usr.bin/perl.
> *** Error code 1

I've got this trap for several times and I really want to know what's
causing this. The first time was about a year ago and after no answer
I've not bothered to send out more questions about it. Anyway, several
people report it time-to-time, so it's something general going on.
--

Vallo Kallaste
[EMAIL PROTECTED]