On 09/17/2014 00:54, Nathan Whitehorn wrote:

Try xf86-video-scfb instead?

I also had the same problem (mentioned in another thread called "Problems starting X on Mac using vesa, radeon or intel drivers when running FreeBSD-CURRENT in EFI"), and following your suggestion to install the xf86-video-scfb driver is working for me using a Radeon HD 6770M and a built-in Intel HD 3000 graphics card. Neither the Intel or Radeon driver worked for me in EFI mode, but the driver you mentioned seems to work without problems. :) So thank you for that tip. :)

Have a good night or day, everyone. :)