<<On Tue, 02 May 2000 13:16:03 +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Sleepycats license is not FreeBSD compatible :-/

Even worse, the 2.x file format is not FreeBSD compatible.  Having
already had one flag day between 1.x and 2.x (the FreeBSD versions)
when the installed base was much, much smaller, we were not
particularly inclined to have another one now that would screw many
more users.

-GAWollman

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  | O Siem / The fires of freedom